We have been working hard on creating a seriously tasty pizza for this summer. It all starts the day before when we mix the dough by hand and allow it to rise overnight. The following morning the dough is knocked back and then made into individual balls and allowed to rise again.
The tomato base is a passata made from fresh tomatoes. That’s it. We roll out the dough, add the passata or pesto, then a variety of cheeses and toppings. It’s the homemade dough, baked in the wood-fired oven at around 650 degrees F that makes these pizzas stand apart from the majority.
Our Menu for the next couple of months will be:
Kids Pizza Menu
- Kids mozzarella cheese & tomato pizza £5
- Kids olive oil parmesan & garlic pizza £5
- Hummus, carrots and cucumber. £3
- Nutbourne tomato & rocket salad with aged balsamic dressing £3
Adults Pizza Menu
- Nutbourne heirloom tomato, mozzarella & basil pizza £8
- Basil pesto, courgette, peppers, goats cheese, rocket & aged balsamic dressing £8
- Roasted jalapeño, pepperoni, sausage, red onion, tomato sauce & mozzarella £8.50
- Sandridge bacon, blue cheese, red onion, garlic, parsley & olive oil £8.50
- BBQ rare breed pork, red onion, peppers & mozzarella £8.50
The wood-fired oven is fired up every Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday and every day during the summer holidays.
Our pizzas are also available for parties and events – contact us for more details. We can either come to you, or you can hire out the courtyard for an evening party or book tables for lunch.