This Friday we will be showcasing and tasting produce from A Little Nutty. Tara has set up A Little Nutty from Clanfield and has created a range of delicious grain free granola’s and snacks that will keep you healthy and sugar free. I tasted the outstanding Spiced Nut Granola as well as the Seed Crackers and Nutty Bites and devoured the lot. So come along on Friday for a taste and see what you think. If you can’t make it to the farm shop on Friday, let me know and I’m sure we can put some tasters aside for you.
Here are more details:
A Little Nutty
Grain Free Baking to support a healthy lifestyle.
Reducing sugar intake should be at the top of everyone’s list of things to do, “A Little Nutty” has created some tasty options that will curb those sugary cravings and be beneficial to your overall health.
Our range includes:
- Spiced Nut Granola baked with fragrant spices, ideally eaten sprinkled on your favourite yoghurt.
- Baked Granola is baked low and slow for 4 hours with a hint of honey, a compact texture of almonds, hazelnuts, coconut & linseeds – a cereal option or on the go snacking.
- Seed Crackers have sunflower seeds, linseeds & sesame seeds which are great with cheese or simply eaten on their own.
- Nutty Bites are one of our best sellers, tasty nutty coconut clusters with a dash of honey to keep the sugary cravings at bay.
- Seednut Loaf has a dense texture using almond flour, seeds, yoghurt and eggs. Full of flavour and nutrition.
All our products are free from refined sugar, additives & preservatives and still packed with flavour & nutrition.
Whether you are diabetic, vegan, vegetarian, keto or primal there is something for everyone in our range.
A Little Nutty supports a low carbohydrate eating plan; here are just a few benefits:
- Eating low-carb leads to an automatic reduction in appetite.
- Studies show that reducing carbs leads to a significant reduction in blood pressure, which should lead to a reduced risk of many common diseases.
- If you have Diabetes it is important to understand that decreasing your consumption of carbohydrates that raise your blood sugar will decrease your need for insulin and other medication used to lower blood sugars.
Many people are switching from the standard “low fat” to “low carb/high fat” eating plans with amazing results. Reduced sugar spikes, increased concentration and in some cases relief from stomach disorders such as IBS. However there are few products available in stores that are grain, sugar & preservative free. That’s why I started my business.
Why not try some of our products today.