This year we have a lovely Christmas wine box selection, hand picked by our friends at Mason and Mason, giving a nice, rounded choice to keep everyone happy. Please find the selection below with tasting notes… The price for all 6 wines is £59.
- Prosecco Spumante “Extra Dry” Pizzolato, Italy
Superb prosecco from the wonderful Pizzolatos. Lively, exuberant fruit with a sophistication to its texture rarely found.
- Sauvignon Blanc “Finca Salazar” Bodegas Pinuaga Spain
Classic Sauvignon: prominent fruit and grassy bouquet this is delightfully pure with a seductively rich pallet.
- “The Guesser” White Blend Paxton McLaren Vale
A blend of Sauvignon, Chardonnay and Marsanne this is more serious than you might expect. Well balanced acidity and a refreshing lick of acidity on the finish.
- Tempanillo “Finca Salazar” Bodegas Pinuaga Spain
Vibrant fruit, clean pallet and perfect for Turkey curry!
- Cahors Clos Troteligotte “K-nom” Malbec-Merlot
The home of the Malbec grape is Cahors just below Bordeaux. Rich blueberry and raspberry fruit, silky texture, fine tannins and a pure finish make this ideal for the Turkey roast!
- Chianti DOCG ‘Riserva’ Pietro Majnoni
Stunning wine: judicious use of oak ageing expertly integrated with the sumptuous fruit, this has all the hallmarks associated with the area – rich dark cherries, dried fruit flavours – and delivered in such style.