We are excited to announce that Gavin has returned from his snowboarding in one piece and the kitchen and deli are back in action. We will continue to specialize in seriously tasty seasonal pizzas, with weekend specials that reflect what is at it’s best on the local food scene. Homemade dough, fresh mozzarella and quality ingredients will be standard, and we look forward to seeing you soon. If you would like to book a table, do get in touch, or pop in after your next snowdrop walk.
The menu for the rest of this week will be:
- MARGHERITA – Tomato Sauce, Mozzarella & Basil £9
- WILD MUSHROOM & BLACK TRUFFLE – Garlic, Mozzarella & Ricotta £14
- STANSTED PEPPERONI – Tomato Sauce, Mozzarella, Peppers & Onion £10
- BBQ CHICKEN – Mozzarella, Marinated Beans, Pickled Chilli & sour cream £11
- GOAT CHEESE & PANCETTA – Basil Pesto, Mozzarella, Parmesan & Balsamic £10
- CHIPS – Sea Salt £3
- GARLIC BREAD – Hummus, Olives & pickles £5
- BLOOD ORANGE SALAD – Watercress & Feta £4
- CURRIED ROOTS SALAD – Spelt Berries, Duka & Cumin yogurt £4
- POTATO GNOCCHI – Salsa Verdi & Parmesan £4
Our deli counter will now be stocked up with the old favourites (Sausage rollls, pasties, brownies, sliced ham and we will be building this up gradually as the good people of Hampshire and Sussex gently come out of hibernation.
Our February Seasonal Supper is now booked up, but our next date is March 15th, and the menu will be confirmed next week. Let me know if you are interested?