Our annual Farm Shop Party is gaining momentum, with live music, local producers and a good crowd already signed up. It should be a cracking day of local food and drink with tastings, a chance to talk to producers, and of course a wonderful lunch, all for the mighty price of £5. You can book your tickets here….
We will have the following producers offering tastings as well as insights into their delicious food and drink:
- Fresh From The Boat – Chantelle and Pete are back with Fresh Fish Friday, offering a fantastic range of local, dayboat fish and shellfish
- Chichester Harbour Gin – seriously local, seriously delicious, refreshing, smooth gin
- Hennings Wine – a great selection of wines, including some of our local Sussex and Hampshire wines.
- Hampshire Salami – Award-winning, artisan Italian style cured pork ‘Nose to Tail’, one pig at a time.
- Susana & Daughters Kefir – Try this incredibly healthy, refreshing, fermented milk drink.
- Boxxfresh Vegetables – Fantastic Hampshire & Sussex Veg straight off the fields.
- The Sauerkraut Company – Sauerkraut & Kimchi-Kraut play host to many types of good bacteria, positively influencing our gut flora and our microbiome.
We are still waiting to hear back from a couple more producers to ensure that we have a fantastic variety of produce to enjoy.
We will also have live music from Luke Albery, to keep the festivities going strong.
Lunch is £5 and there will be vegetable, fish and meat options cooked off our Big Green Eggs as well as our lovely new wood-fired grill, the OFYR. There should also be pizzas for the small ones.
Do join us at the farm shop with friends and family – and you can book your tickets here.