The local fruit and veg season is now kicking off in earnest with a whole range of superb produce picked straight from Sussex and Hampshire farms and delivered direct to our door. We have a new supplier which means our traceability for seasonal salads, fruit and veg has never been better.
We will have the following products arriving tomorrow morning before the shop opens:
- Mixed salad Leaf – Thakeham – £2.40
- Mixed heads of lettuce- Thakeham – £1.99
- Cos Lettuce – Chiddingfold – £1.60
- Courgettes – Chichester – £2.99/kg
- Tenderstem – Chichester – £3.99 / 250g bunch
- Hisbi Cabbage – Runcton – £1.99
- Broadbeans – Thakeham – £4.75/kg
- Cavello Nero – Chiddingfold – £3.20 / bunch
- Raspberries – Chichester – £3.49 per punnet
We have the last of the Rogate Asparagus, as well our superb range of Isle of Wight tomatoes, aubergines, peppers and padron peppers, delicious New Forest Strawberries, Hambrook Oyster Mushrooms, Alresford Watercress and IOW smoked garlic. Finally we have our organic fruit and veg boxes from Wayside Organics, giving you a total of 19 types of fruit and veg sourced from West Sussex, Hampshire and the Isle of Wight. We’ll be increasing the list as more products come into season.