- This event has passed.
Farm Shop Birthday Bash
26 March 2016 from 12:00 - 14:00£5.00
You are welcome to the Stansted Farm Shop Birthday Partry as we turn 4 in March. To celebrate, we are having a courtyard feast with a delicious menu of locally produced food for all the family. There will be tastings, demos and music – while the Maze and playground will be open for the kids.
For £5 you will get a selection of salads and a hot sandwich from the following menu:
All the salads are vegetarian and are made using Wayside Organic Vegetables and only the finest
ingredients from the farm shop
- Quinoa – basmati rice – marinaded beans – roasted beetroot – cumin
- Potato gnocchi – butternut squash – Italian parsley – olive oil – lemon – roasted chilli – garlic
- Rigatoni pasta – salsa Verdi – wood roasted peppers – pickled onions – almond granola
- Wood roasted potato – Harissa – chick peas – coriander – toasted seeds
- Cabbage – carrot – courgette – onion – roasted garlic and fennel aioli
- tomato – cucumber – parsley – cos lettuce – lemon – olive oil
We will have a mix of serious hot sandwiches available from the selection below.
Our sandwich fillings come from the Stansted butchery – smoked, brined and cooked on site, using the finest local, free range produce.
- Smoked Chicken
- Stansted Free Range Ham
- Pork Terrine
- American style Pastrami
- Hot Smoked Ham
- Wood Roasted Chicken
- BBQ Pork
There will also be a number of homemade pickles, sauces & marinades. Items from this menu will also be available to purchase from the shop from April onwards.
- Homemade Hot Dogs
- Macaroni Cheese
Come and enjoy the farm shop birthday with a cracking day out at Stansted and feed yourself on some delicious, local food for the bargain price of £5. Places will be limited, so please let us know if you would like to attend.
- Fred Duncannon
- 02392 413 576
- View Organiser Website
- Stansted Park Farm Shop
Maze Courtyard, Stansted Park
Rowlands Castle, Hants PO9 6DZ United Kingdom + Google Map
- 02392 413 576
- View Venue Website
See our full calendar of events here.