- This event has passed.
Farm Shop Party
March 19 from 11:00 - 14:00£7.95
I think we are all due a wild local food celebration, so come and join us for our 10th Anniversary Farm Shop Party on Saturday, March 19th from 11-2pm.
We’ll be serving a Mexican-themed lunch using our finest local ingredients, with our courtyard full of Hampshire and Sussex producers. For £7.95 you get a cracking lunch and farmers’ market all in one. Please pre-book your lunch by completing payment below…
For lunch we will serve wood-fired tacos, one with free-range pulled pork from Storrington slow-cooked on the Big Green Egg, our Stansted slaw, Isle of Wight Tomatoes, and a choice of homemade sauces (BBQ, Pico de Gallo, or Wild Garlic Salsa Verde) as well as toppings. For the vegetarian taco, we’ll have a scrummy spicy Hodmedod bean stew and Isle of Wight peppers, with Chidham Purple Sprouting Brocolli and other toppings.
This is also a chance to meet some of our new, local food and drink suppliers, have a chat and a taste, while enjoying a delicious lunch cooked in one of our wood-fired ovens.
Tickets are limited for the lunch so please book, but you are free to enjoy the local producers without lunch if you want to.
You can buy Ice Cream & Hot Drinks from Simon, Brownies from the Wild Tea Bar and the shop will be full of local produce.
The following producers will be in the courtyard:
- Simon’s Ice Cream & Hot Drinks – Stansted
- Wild Tea Bar – The best Brownies ever – Clanfield
- Yarty Vinegars & Cordials – hand-made, infused with flavour and truly artisan – Southsea
- Greeny Peeps – Pure, Organic Teas with a Delicious Blend of Positivity – Petersfield
- Powder Monkey Beer – Explosive Tasting Craft Beer – Gosport
- Spice Island Chilli – A fusion of two passions: History and Chilli – Southsea
- Noble & Stace – Artisan Chocolates for Mother’s Day and Easter – Midhurst
- Chichester Harbour Gin – Our favourite local gin – Chichester
- The Newt Cyder – The finest modern Cyders and apple gin – Somerset
- Physio-Logical – Our wonderful Courtyard Neighbours offering hands-on Physiotherapy, Sports Therapy, Sports Massage, Acupuncture and Pilates.
- Marzilicious – Creating spectacular looking and deliciously squidgy marzipan – Southsea
- Jamie Mackie Knives – Custom, handmade Knives – Clanfield
We will be confirming more producers and will also be launching some amazing new products in the shop, so well worth a visit, taste and celebration. It’s hard to believe that the farm shop started 10 years ago, so after 2 years of lockdowns, we are really looking forward to celebrating with you on the 19th.
See our full calendar of events here.