- This event has passed.
Farm Shop Producers Party
March 18 from 11:00 - 14:00£7.50
Join us in celebration of our local food and drink scene at the Farm Shop Producers Party on the 18th March. We will have a superb range of local artisan food and drink specialists offering tasters, produce, and knowledge, and of course, there will be a delicious farm shop lunch to enjoy. This event always has a lovely atmosphere and kick starts our year.
Lunch: Vicky and the team will have BBQ Pulled Pork (With Cut to the Smoke’s dry rub), Spicy Bean Stew, Roasted local veg and seasonal salads with Wild Garlic Pesto, homemade condiments and other goodies from our stall holders.
This is your chance to find out how, why and where our local produce gets to your plate. We will have the following Producers:
- Spice Island Chilli – A wonderful range of Spicy sauces with an historical twist
- Cut to the Smoke – Premium BBQ Seasonings – Fareham
- The Tomato Stall – Ripe, juicy and spectacular tomatoes grown on the Isle of Wight, including their range of sauces and juices.
- Little Fish – Sushi in the Sticks, offering delicious tasters.
- Powder Monkey Brewery – Definitely worth a taste or two, absolutely cracking beer – Gosport
- Yarty – Premium Artisan Cordials & Fruit Vinegars – Southsea
- Lazy Susan Furniture – Beautiful cast aluminium garden furniture that will fill the farm shop courtyard – Chichester
- Hampshire Soap – Beautiful, natural soaps made with local ingredients
- Chichester Harbour Gin – Delicious small batch local gin
- Scott Free Range Pork – Richard Scott will be joining us to explain why we should all be eating proper free-range local pork.
- Simon’s Ice Cream & Hot Chocolate
- Physio-logical – Our resident physios will have their consulting table out to work on those aches.
- We have more producers that will be confirmed shortly, so watch this space
Lunch will be served from 12 noon, which you can enjoy in our newly renovated courtyard that will be furnished with Lazy Susan furniture.
We look forward to seeing you there.
- Stansted Park Farm Shop
Maze Courtyard, Stansted Park
Rowlands Castle, Hants PO9 6DZ United Kingdom + Google Map
- 02392 413 576
- View Venue Website
See our full calendar of events here.