- This event has passed.
Stansted Park Farm Shop Christmas Market
22 November 2019 - 24 November 2019
Join us for an intimate food and drink Christmas Market in the Farm Shop courtyard this weekend, 10 am to 4 pm Friday 22nd to Sunday 24th November. This event is instead of the Stansted Christmas Fayre which has been canceled.
15 stallholders will be offering a superb range of local, artisan food and drink. There will be hot dogs and BBQ, soup, mulled wine and hot chocolate all within the Farm Shop Courtyard.
Many of the producers had been making product especially for the Christmas Fayre and were devastated to learn that it had been cancelled. The Farm Shop wanted to offer a last-minute outlet for those producers to help them sell their produce.
“I make 220 Christmas cakes per year for the Christmas Fayre and it’s my only outlet. I start making the cakes in July and feed them with rum throughout the year. I was devastated to learn that the Fayre had been cancelled, but the Farm Shop Christmas Market has been an absolute godsend to me” – Jennifer Gerrish of Something to Celebrate
We will have the following producers:
- Le Salon Du Chocolat – Artisan Chocolates, running chocolate making courses in Chichester
- Gran Stead’s Ginger – Gran Stead’s Ginger Co. produces unique non-alcoholic ginger drinks and traditional lemonade with a nostalgic nod to yesteryear.
- Bowman Ales – Bowman Ales is a micro brewery based near Droxford in Hampshire, producing award-winning real ales such as Swift One and Wallops Wood.
- Something To Celebrate Christmas Cakes – I am a small, home-run cake business and have been making cakes for over 40 years. I pride myself in using the best quality ingredients for my Christmas cakes. I follow a traditional recipe maturing the cakes with rum for 3 months. Each iced and hand-decorated cake comes in a festive box or cellophane wrapped, making them a perfect Christmas gift.
- Yarty Cordials & Vinegars – Great Britain’s Super Premium Artisan Cordials and Vinegars Home Of “B” – A splash of history in every bottle
- Boozy Bakers – We are a passionate, fun Hampshire based bakery and we make delicious, homemade boozy cakes and bakes for adults only! We have around forty different flavours including Gin & Tonic, Baileys & Malteser, JD & Coke, Prosecco to name but a few!
- Chapman House – A family run business selling soft furnishings,eclectic furniture and lighting and gifts. British & Irish made natural fiber throws from recycled wool to Alpaca and Cashmere
- Sweet Way to Heaven – Quality Fudge and confectionary in a large variety of flavours. (Saturday and Sunday)
- Chichester Harbour Gin – Using local Chichester produce, such as seaweed, bayleaf and juniper, they developed this unique small batch hand crafted gin using 15 botanicals and water from the South Downs. (Saturday and Sunday)
- Dampney’s Remarkable Drinks A delicious range of hand-crafted English Liqueurs (Saturday)
- The Southern Bubble Co. provides an Eco-Friendly mobile bar of Prosecco and Craft beer served from a Piaggio Ape 50. (Sunday)
Many of these producers have been preparing for the Christmas Fayre especially, so please do come and support them and you will be guaranteed a warm, festive welcome.
- Fred Duncannon
- 02392 413 576
- Stansted Park Farm Shop
Maze Courtyard, Stansted Park
Rowlands Castle, Hants PO9 6DX United Kingdom + Google Map
- 02392 413 576
- View Venue Website
See our full calendar of events here.