Do you want to expand your BBQ repertoire or have an outdoor celebration with friends or family? Julie will either come to your house (if you have a Big Green Egg) or the Farm Shop Courtyard, and teach you how to best utilize the Big Green Egg for a delicious full blown BBQ meal for up to 6 people.
An example course might include the following:
- Reverse searing – Slow cooking a pichana (Beef rump cap).
- Searing – Cooking two rib-eye steaks on the cast iron grid and direct on the charcoal.
- Plank smoking – Hot smoking a salmon fillet on a cedar board.
- Plancha cooking – Rack of lamb and also roasted cauliflower in a soy and truffle dressing.
- Baking – Rosemary and sea salt foccacia.
- Pan cooking – Apple tart tatin or a peach version.
All of this can be tailored though, and you can discuss a menu with Julie before the course.
The course fee does not include food or charcoal. For more information, please get in touch.