Based around the traditional Argentinian Asado open-fire cooking event, your Somerset Grill provides you with the perfect wood-fired cooking experience at home. Simple to light, with an easy height adjustable grill for complete temperature control, which solves two of the main problems with cooking over fire. It’s perfect for everything from a BBQ, awesome steaks, slow roasts, casseroles or grilled vegetables – an all-round outdoor cooking solution.
The Company now produces all Grills in-house at their own 2,500 sq ft industrial unit in South Somerset, under the guidance of expert welder and product developer Paul and his team.
- Easy to control temperature – from 50C to 350C, simply wind the grill surface up or down.
- Continuous fuel supply – as long as you keep adding logs, embers will keep being produced – perfect for long cooks
- V grill shape channels away fat, preventing flare-ups, but keeping all the flavour to use for sauces or basting
- Stainless steel parts easy to remove and clean
- Wood-fired – off grid, great theatre at night and a unique flavour. NB: you can use charcoal to start fire in base if needed, but why!?
- Simple to maintain – grill is pre-oiled, treat like a wok and run down and use vegetable oil twice a year on all surfaces. Includes raincover too.
- UK Designed and Made in Somerset
- Will be shipped from manufacturers direct to your home on kerbside pallet delivery – lead time 2 weeks
We have a Somerset Grill in the Farm Shop courtyard, so please come and have a look if you are interested in this fabulous outdoor cooking grill, it will take your al fresco dining to a new level.