This year saw a great celebration in the March Sunshine with our newly redecorated courtyard hosting lunch for 150 guests and a producers market of lovely local stallholders.
Lunch consisted of Pulled Pork and bean stew tacos, made with Scott Free Range pork shoulder that had been rubbed in Cut to the Smoke‘s Korean Spice rub and slow-cooked on the Big Green Egg BBQ for 12 hours. The tacos were dressed with Wild Garlic Salsa Verde with a side of homemade coleslaw. Drinks and Toast & Marmalade Ice Cream were available from Simon’s across the courtyard.
We were joined by some great local producers:
- Spice Island Chilli – A wonderful range of Spicy sauces with an historical twist
- Cut to the Smoke – Premium BBQ Seasonings – Fareham
- Little Fish – Sushi in the Sticks, offering delicious tasters.
- Powder Monkey Brewery – Definitely worth a taste or two, absolutely cracking beer – Gosport
- Lazy Susan Furniture – Beautiful cast aluminium garden furniture that will fill the farm shop courtyard – Chichester
- Chichester Harbour Gin – Delicious small batch local gin
- Scott Free Range Pork – Richard Scott will be joining us to explain why we should all be eating proper free-range local pork.
- Simon’s Ice Cream & Hot Chocolate
- Physio-logical – Our resident physios will have their consulting table out to work on those aches.
Thank you to all those who joined us, we are planning further events this year, so sign up to the newsletter if you want to join us.